Finance is the most important and a very necessary part of the organization. Keep your organization financially healthy is a keen responsibility of a financial manager. Finance is extremely important in business as it is lets us know on how smooth the organization is working, are any funds needed, how is cash flow, where to spend and many different reasons. For all these factors the main responsible person in the whole organization is the financial manager. So, here we will discuss on what are the roles and responsibilities of a financial manager and help you to know everything that is necessary.
Know about the roles and responsibilities of a financial manager and also know about how much is the salary of financial manager in india.
- One of the most important roles of a financial manager is to estimate the capital required for a business such as purchasing the fixed assets, meeting the requirements of working capital, etc.
- They also need to know that how to raise funds from different sources such as by equity shareholders, debenture holders, preference shareholders, banks, public deposits and many other sources of their choice.
- It is very important for a financial manager to know on how to determine the capital funds required and have a correct mix on debt and equity for long term and short term.
- They are also responsible on how to take steps procure the funds for your business which is not only dependent on raising funds of cost but also many different factors such as government policy, market conditions, choice of investors to choose, etc.
- They need to know on how to utilize the funds in various different assets and making decisions in where to invest.
Everyone would want to know on how much is the salary of financial manager in india as you work so hard for it. The average salary is around 9 lakhs per year. In the early stage, the financial manager can earn around Rs.15,000 per month.
So, these are some of the roles and responsibilities of a financial manager that you should know and also about the salary of financial manager in india that is also something you should know. We hope you found this article informative and helpful. For any doubts, you can reach out at us by filling up the contact form. To stay updated, keep visiting again know more on investment, finance, loans and banking.
Stay Connected and Thank You for Visiting!!